During the last decade, Focused Electron Beam Induced Processing (FEBIP) has developed from a flexible bottom-up and top-down nano-fabrication method into a versatile 3D nano-printing tool which increasingly attracts attention from industry.
In 2006 the first workshop on FEBIP was held in Delft, the Netherlands. After 5 successful events in Europe and the US, it was a pleasure to celebrate its 10th anniversary in Vienna, Austria.
The programme reflected the latest developments: from fundamentals of FEBIP processes to new approaches and capabilities over applications in science and technology:
- Physico-chemical fundamentals of FEBIP processes
- Precursor fundamentals: electron interactions and their implications
- FEBIP nanostructuring: high-resolution and 3D nanofabrication via deposition & etching
- FEBID materials: from classical towards new materials
- Material purification: towards highly pure (nano)structures
- Focused ion beams: new approaches and capabilities
- Alternative approaches: conversion, curing and modification
- New (interdisciplinary) processing concepts using electrons and / or ions
- FEBIP based applications in science and technology
In short there were:
5 Exhibitor Presentations
11 Invited Speakers
30 Contributed Talks
2 Poster Sessions (24 Posters)
Best Image Award
Best Poster Award
We are already looking forward to the next FEBIP Meeting in Modena, Italy, in 2018!
|Contact: Harald Plank
Phone: +43 (0) 316 873 8821
+43 (0) 1 58801 36243