- The course will start on Tuesday, February 2 at 8:30. Tuesday to Thursday the course will run from 8:30 to 18:00, Friday from 8:30 to 12:30.
- The workshop will be fully held as an online course using Webex. Detailed instructions will be sent to the registered participants few days before the start.
- Also in its online version, the course will feature lectures (in the morning) and practical sessions on the microscope and data processing (in the afternoon). Lectures and practicals will be held by experts from both FELMI-ZFE and GATAN, Inc.
- We encourage usage of a webcam and recommend a second computer screen for the practical data processing sessions.
- The course material will be sent out to all participants and will be also provided as download.
- For the practical data processing sessions, a specific version of Gatan Microscopy Suite (GMS) along with temporary licenses will be provided to each participant to be installed on your PC.